October 27, 2016 | 8 AM - 4 PM
AUSA Headquarters Building
2425 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201
ALL DAY FREE EVENT INCLUDES:Continental Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and End of the Day Networking Event for all Participants.
Announcing the CYBER-NETWORK & SECURE CLOUD Millennium Forum to be held at the Association of The U.S. Army (AUSA) newly constructed conference and expo center in Arlington, Virginia.
See and Hear from leading government and industry experts discuss future needs, answers and next gen solutions for Cyber Security, Network Enterprise, Secure Cloud, DAS, Mobile Mesh Networks and Telecommunications to meet an ever expanding government IT enterprise for the future.
SOME OF OUR FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Session Moderator – Denny Groh – CMO – Engineering Services Network, Inc.
- Morning Keynote Speaker
– Mitch Ross – Director of Acquisitions and Grants Office NOAA
– Ed Sturms – VP and General Manager, System Modernization and Services Division Northrop Grumman Technology Services
– Luc Adriaenssens, VP of Technology, CTO - COMMSCOPE
- Bob Nicholson - Business Development Manager - Federal Civilian Agencies-Cyber Security-DELL EMC
- Peter Kim – US Air Force Director – Task Force Cyber Secure
- Jason Garbis – VP of Products – Cryptzone, Inc.
- John Leon – CTO – OROCK Technologies – Cloud Provider
- Don Woodard – Director of Federal Agencies – ATTIVO Networks
- Christopher Rutherford – LMI-Senior Strategic Cyber Consultant, his prior role was DCISO at the Department of Interior
- Afternoon Keynote Speaker – Steve Luczynski - Colonel US Air Force – Office of the Under Secretary of Defense – HD and GS Cyber Policy
- Jeff Hornberger – VP Sales and Consulting - SECURITY FIRST
- Bill Kalogeros – AVP Public Sector - Cryptzone